Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Ice-breaker...

I figured I would begin with my most embarrassing story, since
I'm sure you need a laugh today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Junior year of high school, I sat in the front row of my chemistry
class. There was a group of really, adorably cute boys who sat a few
rows back, and I was always wondering if they were looking at me.

In the middle of a lab involving the Bunsen-burners, our teacher had
us pause and sit down for a lecture. With all those flames alight, the
temperature in the room was rapidly raising. I decided to shed my
sweatshirt.

Well, my sweatshirt had had a scientific property working as well that
day and with the help of static-electricity, off came my shirt! And I
didn't even notice! I sat there, in my bra, until I started hearing laughing
coming from the boys in the back.

A sweet girl rushed over to try and cover my nakedness while
I put my self to rights.

I didn't have to wonder if those gorgeous guys were looking
at me that day. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. That is the best "most embarrassing" story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totaly love this story. One time, after visiting the restroom, and doing up my pants, I forgot to pull my sirt down. You see, I lift it up so that my garments can be tucked in without getting my shirt in the way. So out I walk with my shirt totally exposing myself- I know... Maybe it's early onset alzheimers ha-ha-ha.

    ReplyDelete